Edition of 3, 1 Artist Proof
Archive of legal findings that use the word “enemy combatant" post 2000 ruling of Bush v. Gore including (for full folder click here):
Download individual files here:
(1) Federal Register - Military Order of November 13, 2001 - Detention Treatment and Trial of Certain Non-Citizens in the War Against Terrorism
(2) Memorandum Opinion for the Counsel to the President: Legality of the Use of Military Commissions to Try Terrorists
(3) Determination of Enemy Belligerency and Military Detention
(4) Interrogation Log Detainee 063
(5) U.S. Department of Justice: Re: Military Interrogation of Alien Unlawful Combatants Held Outside the United States
(6) Working Group Report on Detainee Interrogations in the Global War on Terrorism
(7) Exhibit A, 2003
(8) Application of United States Obligations Under Article 16 of the Convention Against Torture to Certain Techniques That May Be Used in the Interrogation of High Value al Qaeda Detainees
(9) Hamden v. Rumsfeld, Secretary of Defense, et al.
(10) Senate Armed Services Committee Inquiry Into the Treatment of Detainees in U.S. Custody
(11) Mahmoad Abdah, et al. v. Barack H. Obama, et al.